Monday, January 25, 2010

Day of Boring

Today, what happened nothing really, school, home, homework, and then finally T.V. I haven't had the best day ever. But there were a couple of bright spots, like my best friend (Haley) isn't moving her mom has decided to move down to her house and her parents are getting back together (YAY) and I get to be the first to meet her mom. I am listening to my new favorite singer Allison Iraheta (she was on American Idol) I love her. Other things that have happened?



That's all NOTHING nothing at all happened that was really exciting. I just want it to be Thursday or Friday something ALWAYS (always) happens on Thursday and Friday the rest of the week is a waste. I just wish my life was a bit more exciting. I saw Geordy wow he has got the weirdest walk it is hah-larious but strangely cute. I have liked him since sixth grade and that's not really that long for me at least the longest I have ever liked a guy was 3rd grade-6th grade and that is a looong time. So I have decided to add a feature to this blog:

A fun fact about ME everyday yayayayay I know you like that :P

Okay so today's is:

The first time I told a guy I loved him I was in kindergarten and the guy's name was Jesse I REALLY liked him so we were doing a craft and I was kind of hyper that day so I took a piece of scrap paper and wrote 'I love you' and stuck it in his cubby and it was hah-larious he knew it was me the moment he read it.

Well that is it for the day that was probably my third worse mistake. First and second?

First goes to me dating a guy who never really cared about me and none of the things he said were true.

Second goes to me falling in love with a guy who now likes my best friend and I can't stop caring about him no how hard I try.

I just wish I din't have that many mistakes but I guess we all learn from our mistakes and I guess that means I have learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment