Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Late; Worst Feeling in the World

Today I woke up and one and a half hours late this morning a little pissed at myself and my alarm. I didn't do much except again school and homework and some T.V. and music of course it is my life. I can't wait till' Thursday and I can't wait till' Friday. Thursday because I get to see my best friend and Spencer I'm starting to wonder if I should like him I don't know he's cute and all but I just don't know whether I would still like him if I did get to know him. Well I guess I'll find that out someday possibly Thursday. I just realized something I can't wait to see Dear John it looks so cute and the guy is SEXY and I love the girl she's a sweety pie and she is a GREAT actress. Ugh enough about movies and that shit. Oh yeah my fact :P

Today's is:

I'm in love with my best friend and he like's my girl best friend and I can't stand it!

Well that's it you can feel sad if you won't don't really care I'm talking to him right now and I really want to tell him but what if it ruins our friendship. He's telling me to go for it I think I might. OMFG I just told my best friend that I liked him and he didn't freak. No way he already knew and he didn't even tell me I wish he would have it would have made things so much easier. Telling him so did not make anything better he abviously doesn't like me and he obviously does like Paige and I see it when he's with her and I feel like a third wheel when they are together. Well not much else really to tell. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment