Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Sorry. But I don't like you.

Have you ever thought someone liked you and found out it wasn't true? Well I have, his name is Taylor and I really like him, like a lot. We had pretty much flirting with each other for about two weeks and I thought he liked me and so did my best friend Kyleigh. But then on Friday I got his number so I could text him and we were texting after school and he was talking about grades and he did better than me and he said It could be worse. And then he explained that everyone thought he was a freak because he lets his feelings get in the way of his thinking. Adn then he told me that he wrote his ode to a girl that he liked and she hated him. And then he told me he likes another girl now and she hates him but its like he doesn't see I don't hate him and we're perfect for each other. I just wish he could see I have feelings for him.

Any ways the guys I like are:

Taylor
Matthew Taylor

I again like Matthew because whenever I think about him I smile and he is soooo ah-dorable.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment