Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Going Great (Sort Of)

Hey long time no type to :P well life's going great (almost) but I do have some problems. Such as, my best friend moved to Lake Side and my other friend Catherine is moving to Ireland, and my other best friend Brandi might move to Oregon that's all the bad stuff. As for the good stuff happening in my life, I'm through with Paige, I have two guys crushing on me and they are both ah-dorable but I really like one of them, I also have a trip coming up (I'm going to Europe), and that's it I think. Well update on my crushes, first the guys I really like:

Henry
Xavier

Yes they are both my bowling partners (hehehehe :P) the guys I kind of like are :

Andrew
Chandler

That's all I have liked Chandler for three years now and I still kind of I guess do like him not super like him he's just kind of cute. Well I have nothing more to say except I am sick and I didn't have to go to school because of it.

Love,
☺♥Mary♥☺

No comments:

Post a Comment