Monday, February 1, 2010

Beginning of the Week

I had a great beginning of the week today. I woke up at 7 a.m. and just sat there in my bed for a good thirty minutes and then got dressed and realized it was late start so I jumped back into bed and laid there until 8:33 a.m. and woke my Daddy up and we were out the door within 5 minutes. I got to school and hung out with my besties first Brandi and Linsey (2 of my loving wives) then I moved on to Caylee (one of my wives) and Jocelyne. The bell rang and we went to first period and pretty much read the whole time (it was Language Arts) it was cool got to chapter 6 on my book. Then at break nothing happened. Lunch was fun (of course it always is). Then awww after school best time ever I went to tutoring and it was ah-mazing. There was this guy named Zack and he was one of the tutorers so he was in high school but who cares he was HOT. And then I came home and found out my brother has yet again moved out :'( I miss him sooo much.

Well the factof the day is:

I am writing a book!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called Broken Without You. I started it after Brandon told me he loved me and so I started to write it and then I found out he didn't mean it so I didn't write for a while and then I liked this other guy and so I began writing again so pretty much as long as I really like someone I can write but without a serious crush I can't I get all stuck well unless of course I write a book about people killing each other I could call it Final Destination hahahahaha :P I love that movie well I only saw the last one it was awesome. I saw it right after I broke up with my BF and the guy kind of reminded me of him hehehehe :P again. Well that is about it oh yeah and I'm getting a new guitar teacher. YAYZERS!♥

♥♥Mary♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment