Friday, March 5, 2010

Everyone Knows Me But You

Hey so yesterday was AWESOME!!!!!! I think Henry (my bowling partner) likes me he was totally flirting with me and I liked it he's adorable and different and sweet and he is like the perfect guy but anyways he was playing 'footsies' with me and he was playing around with me and I really like him so now I like:

Andrew
Henry
Spencer

I don't like Geordy anymore the 'magic' or whatever is so gone and I just can't see him with me and I started liking Spencer again and his Aunt is my bowling coach so it's pretty cool and she like loves me!!!! I'm sad right now 'cause my BFFL is moving to Lakeside well techniquley she might not but she is my BEST friend since sixth grade and no one besides Monica has been a better friend than her she knows me like she knows everything about me EVERYthing. I will soooo miss her if she does go but I will def text her everyday non-stop I love her like a sister and a wife I know weird but I have six wives so yeah its funny. I miss my other best friend she is soooo cool and funny and she had the most adorable blonde hair it was like shoulder length and really pretty and she had perfect bangs and she dressed really like different but in a way that was adoarable and I miss her like so much she also knew everything about me and she knew a lot like she knew about when I liked this guy named Matt Taylor and I called him my husband and stuff but then I stopped liking him and I started liking Chandler my ex crush for two years until last summer came along and then I guess I was away from him that I stopped liking him and swear I thought I was in love with him but everyone knew that even my friend from Anaheim we went on a cruise together and we are now e-mail pals. I miss the cruise I wish I could have moved all of my friends from that cruise and everyone from my school and my school and then go to school on the boat and just go to school with everyone that would be so awesome it would be a blast of course I can't forget that I would also want Henry and Spencer on the boat so I would have some 'eye candy' as my mom or someone else would call it but whatevs I have to go that is all for today stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment