Thursday, February 18, 2010

Execution Crushes

Today was pretty cool. I found 20 dollars in my new pants that I got from my cousin (I know I'm so lucky). School was great. Then bowling came, Paige switched teams (TG) and the whole Spencer thing. . .DONE (FINALLY) I know it didn't take me long to get over him, but I just htink he is a better guy for Paige whether she liked him or not. I don't need the drama of liking him in my life right now I have way to much already. So I don't think I told you this but I asked out Geordy obv. he said no or I would be boasting so much he said he wants to be friends his exact words were "I don't want to say yes, but I don't want to mean it in a harmful way, we can still be friends" I got a little pissed and sad so I started tearing up but I stopped myself from crying. I figured he isn't worth the tears I might like him but I refuse to cry for any guy from this point on it makes it more painful when you cry. So I gave him a Valentine and he said thank you and that has been all we have said to each other since then. I still like him but not quite as much. I have decided I don't like Preston so now I like:

Geordy

I mean I like other guys but I don't really like like them they are cute and all but nothing special well except for Brandon but he is a WAY different story I have liked him since I was 9 and have never stopped since he is like my friend/crush he is so awesome and he is the sweetest!!!!!!!!! But he kind of confused me because I was texting him and he was all like "Who would I be cute with?" and of course I said "Me and my friend Haley and Morgan. Who would I look cute with?" and he said "Like seven of my friends." and I was like "What do they look like?" and he said "Well one of them looks like me to a T" and so I got a little confused because that meant he thought I would be cute with him but he doesn't like me it sucks balls because I'm still confused about whether he likes me or not well he is kind of confusing by himself. So I have decided to end the fact thing because it just isn't working out :P. I will try to come up with some stuff maybe sometimes but not everytime. bye bye.

☻♥Mary☻♥

No comments:

Post a Comment