Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry. . .For Everything :'(

Ahh Wednesday my FAVORITE day haha JKJKJK I went back to school today blah. . .I loved it sort of. Well I talked to Paige last night she apologized but. . .I declined it because I knew this was never going to stop we were always going to be fighting about something, boys, friends, parents, everything I know I might cause most of it but who died and made her the queen of perfect? I know no one is actually perfect even the coolest cutest people have flaws like Brandon he is one of the sweetest most modest guys I know but he has ADD but I still love him (in many different ways) even though that big flaw gets in the way sometimes. But Paige my ex- BFF and bowling partner has flaws too she might not have as many as some people but she does like her way with boys some may say it ain't a flaw but it can cause soo much drama that I believe it is becuase she get any guy she wants. I know I will being her best friend and I will get overit and I have already moved on I have an even closer friend she is my BFFLFAA I love her.

☻♥Mary♥☻

No comments:

Post a Comment