Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great for a Wednesday :P

Ahhhh Wednesday usually my least favorite day but today was different of course this whole week has been hella different. But back to today I got up at 7 a.m. but didn't literally get up till, like yesterday 7:18 a.m. and I got my mom got dressed and had breakfast which doesn't happen every day usually it only happens once or twice but whatevs. Moving on I got to school and my best friend/wife got in a cussing fight with this total B-word and so she had to go to the counciler during first period (tear :'() so I pretty much did the regualr for the rest of the day (played b-ball in P.E.)

Fact:

Ummmmm. . . . . .I am having a serious crisis right now involving my future.

I couldn't come up with anything better but yeah I don't know whether I want to be a Vet (my lifelong dream until I got to 7th grade science) or if I should get a totally lame job until I get my book published. So they are both great jobs and I don't know which to choose. Oh well, I cannot wait until tomorrow. Oh yeah tutoring was fun today I completed four sheets and got extra stars hehehehe :P. Well that is all for today.

♥♥Mary♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment