Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friends or Frienemies?

Today started off great and then bowling came along we ended up with Henry a guy from last season who I totally have a crush on. But then Paige went back to her stupid boy toy and left me and him all alone. Eventually I asked her whether she was quiting next season she said no and that she had already talked to Zach about being on Kevin and Spencer's team and he said yes. Leaving me all alone I got a little pissed off. So later I decided I wanted to quit I started crying because my "best friend" was more interested in some guy she barely knew than her "friend" that she has been bowling with for a year. I ran off to bathroom to fix myself back up and this girl came in and she asked me if I was okay and I said yes and she was like is there something wrong and I was all well my friend would rather talk to boys than me and then she was like awww do you need a hug and I was like yeah so she hugged and complimented her necklace and walked out to Paige who asked why I was crying I just walked right on by not wanting anything to do with her. Then she came over and asked what I told my mom and I didn't say anything for a little while and then I was like I told my mom and I don't need to tell anybody else my mom is the only person I need to talk to about emotional problems and she was like come on I'm your friend and I was like oh yeah you make that so obvious and she walked away. Then I finished the night happy to have that weight of what if. . .off my shoulders she put so much freaking stress in my life I'm surprised I'm not already getting wrinkles and gray hairs. I know I'll miss her a little but I just have to stay strong I can move on way faster than her she isn't that close to my heart especially not after tonight. You can't just drop a friend because a cute guy comes along and "sweeps" you off your feet because love doesn't last forever but true friendship NEVER ends.

No fact today sorry to riled up to come up with something.



☻☺Mary☺☻

No comments:

Post a Comment